- Plan your Visit
- What's On
- Ticket Choices
- Castle History
- Mailing list
- Find Us and Contacts
When signing up for e-mail updates we ask for your details so we can add you to our email database and send you updates in the form of monthly e-newsletters regarding news and events at the Castle. This information will not be given or sold to any third party, except to the extent and for the purpose we may be required to do so by any law. If you wish us to stop contacting your please unsubscribe or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org using the words “Please unsubscribe” in the heading to your email.
Terms & Conditions
1. Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection, and which attractions, events and dates you have purchased for. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned. Tickets cannot be exchanged or replaced if lost.
2. Once you have printed your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.
3. All major credit and debit cards are accepted (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro).
4. All online purchases can only be shipped to the registered card holders address. Most tickets are e-tickets and you will simply need to print your order confirmation with the barcode and bring it with you to gain admission. Tickets which are posted will be posted first class at your own risk. Please ask for recorded delivery to be sure your tickets arrive safely.
5. All confidential information, including credit card details are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details will not be shared with any third parties.
6. All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
7. Parties of 15 or more persons constitute a group. Special rates are available for group booking tickets in advance by telephoning 01903 882173.
8. Guests are reminded that for technical, or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed, closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Arundel Castle Trustees Ltd reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so. In the event of bad weather we will make every effort to complete performances and reserve the right to stop and start the action as necessary. Performances are never cancelled or abandoned before the advertised starting time and then only in the event of very bad weather. Please note that we cannot give refunds for cancellation or abandonment as a result of the weather. Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the organiser for reasons other than the weather (in which case the ticket must be returned to the organiser within 21 days of the due performance date).
9. All guests entering Arundel Castle, grounds and gardens must have a valid entrance ticket.
10. Arundel Castle Trustees Ltd reserves the right, at it's absolute discretion, to refuse entry or to remove from Arundel Castle any visitor.
11. The booking reference is confirmation of acceptance of the booking.
12. Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use in the Grounds, Gardens and Castle Keep. Photography is strictly prohibited within the Castle building.
13. IMPORTANT - For the Health and Safety and privacy of visitors, staff, contractors, and residents - and for conservation and insurance reasons - please note that DRONES, UAVs, MODEL PLANES AND HELICOPTERS, etc. are not permitted into, or allowed to be used in or over the Castle, grounds and gardens.
The use of drones / UAVs etc is forbidden and any such use will be challenged and reported to the Police.
The use of drones / UAVs is governed by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) CAP 393 - Air Navigation: Order and the Regulations.
Unmanned aircraft with a camera are classified as an unmanned surveillance aircraft and operators are prohibited by the CAA Order and Regulations from flying within 30 metres of any individual, or within 50 metres of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under the control of the person in charge of the drone / UAV.
Also, please note that the Data Protection Act 1998 governs and restricts the collection of identifiable images of individuals.
14. We regret that only Registered Assistance Dogs are permitted into the Castle grounds.
15. Please note that for conservation reasons and for practical reasons when entering the main Castle building, Prams & Pushchairs need to be left in the ‘buggy park’ on the lower ground floor at the main Duke Henry visitor entrance to the main Castle building.
16. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
17. The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
19. Arundel Castle Enterprises Ltd is the trading subsidiary of Arundel Castle Trustees Ltd.